- Families -
Are you looking for consistent quality care from an interactive, professional and dependable nanny?
Nannies by the Bay is the solution you have been seeking! With Nannies by the Bay, you can enjoy the benefits of a full-service nanny placement agency with the confidence that your children will be safe and happy. We provide an extensive screening process to ensure the highest level of care. Our full-time nannies and household staff have a passion for quality care, impeccable references and years of experience.
Our Nannies and professionals meet the following qualifications before placement with families:
- 21 years of age or older
- Trustline certified (or willing to become before first day of employment.)
- 2-4 years minimum experience with verifiable references
- High School Diploma/G.E.D (many in college or graduates.)
- Reliable transportation (Negotiable for family use).
- Prepared to keep a daily log
Nannies by the Bay, ChildCare and domestic Specialists will be carefully screened and will have passed the following:
- California State and County Screening (Felony and Misdemeanor)
- California Driving Record Checks
- Sexual Misconduct Record
- Social Security Verification
- Residency History
- Resume Review
- Reference Checks
- Phone Interview
- Personal, "Face to Face," Interview
- Infant/Child CPR and First Aid Training/Certification
Most importantly, our Nannies and domestic professionals are committed to providing loving care to your children and family. We personalize every placement to ensure our professionals are compatible with the interests of your customized needs.
Nannies by the Bay services the San Francisco Bay Area, including but not limited to the following areas - San Francisco, Marin, East Bay, Peninsula, South Bay, Napa and Sonoma counties.